Friday, 6 September 2013
Alfresco Dining take away van, B&Q car park, Newbury
Please believe me when I say I have very rarely eaten from a van but credit where credit's due. When walking along the canal in the morning with the dogs, we come to a bridge parallel with B&Q which we have named 'Temptation Bridge'....the smell of bacon wafts across the morning air tempting us to detour off the canal path and into the salubrious surrounds of the B&Q car park. The van is a permanent fixture and serves the freshest baguettes which we have crammed full of sausage, bacon and mushrooms...they don't stint on the filling and even give us a separate bag filled with sausage for the dogs. These baguettes are so big we usually share one but I have been known to eat a whole one myself on really greedy days! If you have some DIY to do or are taking a stroll along the canal, make a detour here, it's well worth it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment